7.04.2021

sunday stills ~ red & white -or- red, white & blue


red & white blooms

The Anthurium my sister helped my mom pick out for my birthday last year. Not my kinda plant, but it hasn't stopped blooming and fits nicely on my kitchen windowsill. Plus, it reminds me of my mom.

 

red, white & blue

There is a very long row of flags displayed all year on a country road just outside of town, maintained by a local farming familyI never thought about shooting these flags in the fog, until someone (cough, cough - Val) mentioned finding fog shots. I've always wanted to catch these flags all lit up by solar lights. I usually only shoot in the fog at home, and headed back after taking this photo - because, it was really foggy out! 


see more red/white/blue sunday stills 

8 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Good choices for the Sunday stills. I’ve always liked pictures shot in the fog or mist.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice foggy shot! WE have not had fog yet this year or I sleep to late:)

threecollie said...

Very beautiful and a lovely idea!

Shirley said...

That plant is lovely and healthy looking.
I love foggy shots too; fog, flags and flowers, good combo!

Linda said...

Beautiful, and I also love fog shots.

Ron Canoe said...

Great pics. The fog is fantastic.

Val Ewing said...

OHHHHHHH!
I love love the fog shots! I missed Sunday for some reason, probably because of the pool party I had with the bears.
Gosh this is so wonderful.
Gushing.

cdncowgirl said...

The fog definitely gives a different mood to that shot.
And that plant is so cute!