11.21.2021

sunday stills ~ you

I took a couple photos for this weeks theme, you. Actually, the photos I am sharing are of me.

It would be kinda hard to take photos of you, but that would be way more fun than taking selfies of me!! I stink at selfies, and like many people dislike photos of me. However, I do try to take a photo of me once in a while. Or in this case, you. Haa ha, you get the picture.

My version of "dressed up" is without glasses (wearing contacts) and two seconds of eye makeup applied. Casual comfortable clothes required. Taken 
earlier this month, on a special night out:



11.6.2021

Enjoying our pine woods, on the Spooky Tree trail we created with help from the white tails:

11.17.2021

Babysitting my three grandkids, at their house. Aurora Lee wanted to read "dis one" (and dis one, and dis one and...lol):



11.19.2021



7 comments:

Linda said...

You look beautiful with and without makeup! That was fun to see your personal photos. Grandkids are great.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are looking great! I did notice a bit of lip gloss too! Nice to see you Aurora...and that little one too I could read half the day to her!

aurora said...

You are too kind, thank you!! Yes, I do put soft tinted lip gloss on when I remember. I am prone to cold sores and always putting lip balm on in any scenario. It's not as shiny. Wish I could pull off the loud lip colors, but I don't like to stand out.

Shirley said...

Hey nice to see you! I don't do selfies.... my post is a bit of a cop out

Val Ewing said...

I love the woods you! Of course I am familiar with that!
Happiness is all over your face with your grand!

I haven't done mine yet ....

aurora said...

Shirley; I don't think a shadow photo is a cop out. I think they are more creative than a selfie!

Val; Aurora Lee is at a fun stage, brings out all the smiles :))

threecollie said...

AWesome photos! I cannot find the one I wanted to use for this after looking everywhere, and I hate doing selfies. lol