2.14.2024

happy valentines day


"wonder"
1/17/24 (taken at 4F)

I chose a non-traditional photo for wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day! One of my favorite holidays. One that is about ALL kinds of love!! Not even remotely just about romantic love.

Valentine's Day is possibly one of the most hated holidays. I do understand why but I choose to love, love! I have written about my love for love, and hearts and the many ways one can celebrate love. To me, Valentines Day is for appreciating any thing or any one you care about in some way shape or form.

Reaching out and sharing kindness (a form of love) ~ what is not to love?!

I have celebrated as a kid and with my kids, even as adults. Of course Brad and I celebrate. My closer friends hear from me, especially those that need a little extra love this year. 

Hope your day is/was filled with wonder, and of course ~ love!!


 


4 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's Day! It is also my daughter's birthday, and she is the essence of love and loyalty. My Valentines gift has been her life for 32 years. So, like you, I am a BIG fan!!

Sending you lots of love!

Val Ewing said...

Nice! What an incredible photo. Love the little polar bear appearing from inside that frozen bubble.
Some day you have to teach me the bubble trick. I was always going to try it.

Valentine's Day isn't a fav of mine but that isn't meant to put a damper on anyone else's Valentine Day!
Love conquers everything.

Shirley said...

There can never be too much love. Hope your day was filled with love and wonder! Ted had to make a trip to Creston so mine was pretty quiet.

TeresaA said...

Happy Valentine’s Day. The older I get the more I see how important love is.