7.25.2018

foggy mornings

Beautiful foggy mornings make me want to stop what I am doing. Pull out my camera, and take photos. The fog around here seems to lift early. I am not sure if I'll ever be able to get the foggy photo of our horses, that's been floating around in my head. Time will tell.

I walked out in the pasture regardless. Apparently the horses didn't hear me approaching.

well, hello

For those of you not on Facebook, here is my favorite photo from that morning. It's Koda, complete with Appy spots 'er stall shavings, enjoying a peaceful morning.



3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, I love fog pictures with horses. There's something magical about them. What a beautiful setting and beautiful horses. They're all so photogenic!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love your pictures! Beautiful horses. I like foggy mornings too.

Shirley said...

I agree, there is something magical about horses in the fog. Koda sure looks good!