2.28.2010

breaking justice

Just got done watching Steve Boyles "Breaking Justice" segment on RFD TV in awe. What a great trainer. I've never seen a horse kick that much, makes a person wonder what that poor horse was subjected to. I was impressed with how gentle, persistent and patient Steve was - he didn't need any gimmicky training jingles lol!

I had never heard of Steve before, have you? Those of you on the West Coast probably have. Here is his website, for those who haven't www.steveboyles.com

2 comments:

Once Upon an Equine said...

No, I've not heard of him before. I will look for him on RFD-Tv. I seem to miss a lot of the horsemanship shows and always seem to tune in when bull riding is on. I need to get on their website and look at the show schedule and plan some RFD-Tv time. Wish I had Tivo.

aurora said...

Sunday morning is a great time to watch RFD-TV from around 6-9 am there are various good shows like Equestrian Nation, Ken McNabb, All Around Performance Horses, Rick Lamb's show etc.