12.25.2022

Merry Christmas 2022

After over a decade, I had decided to not make Christmas cards this year. In the past, I have either taken a planned photo or used a favorite one from that year and made it more holiday-ish. My photo plan for the past several years has yet to happen. Maybe some year?

There was one 2022 action photo that stuck out in my mind. It has a fine art-ish feel. The type of photography that speaks to me.

I decided to make cards with whatever supplies I had on hand, just in time. No embellishments this year. Card stock colors used vary. My favorite was a sparkling light gray on top of dark green. It made the pines pop.

Here it this years card, along with my
sincere wishes that each of you has a peaceful and Merry Christmas, filled with love. The meaningful kind.



Nemo 2/2022


inside sentiment



6 comments:

Val Ewing said...

That is a stunning photo. I would say this was worthy of a gallery showing.
Your photography is so well mastered. I don't even know if I am saying that properly.

I take 'shots' you take art.

aurora said...

Aww, thank you Val. What a humbling compliment, and coming from such an artistic person. I wouldn't say you 'take shots'. We all see and capture things differently, and for different reasons.

Shirley said...

Lovely card! Hope you had a perfect Christmas.

Val Ewing said...

Hah! My creative and strange imagination sometimes does take over!

Your work is always impressive so let me just say that.

Linda said...

That is an amazing work of art. You should think about selling them! I would buy them. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a good time with your family.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Beautiful photo and card. Artistic and perfect in its beauty and simplicity. Merry Christmas