7.29.2012

Sunday Stills ~ Fade to Black

For Ed's last Sunday Stills challenge, Fade to Black, he asked that we include the color black either into the subject or the background. Not knowing if Sunday Stills would continue, I thought long and hard about what to shoot this week.... 


horseshoe
old horseshoe's tell a story




diamond
Diamond
 We've had her since we put a pond in, about 10 years ago.
Our sole original Koi, she's a friendly girl always looking for handouts.


.... enjoy other Sunday Stills, which I am happy to say is not fading to black, it's switching hands!

7 comments:

Shirley said...

That last photo is so cool! I'm glad too that Sarah is taking over Sunday Stills.

Eva @View from the Hillside said...

Love the last one. There's not too many fish you can have a relationship with. :-)

aurora said...

Thank you! Pond/Koi people call them "pond puppies" for a reason. Diamond comes swimming over as fast as she can when she hears my voice/see's me, and eats out of my hand. Yes, still just fish - but I really enjoy the interaction. They are fun to photograph!

Ed said...

Love that horseshoe shot!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I expected a black horse, well done.

Linda said...

I love the Koi. I have some goldfish that are about the same age.

WildBlack said...

Great composition for the first one. and a well thought out second shot :D

WildBlack