• Koda & Nemo both needed teeth floated, shots & cogging done. Check. A big check. What I really meant is, it's done!
• Poor Nemo had to be flushed again...you can read about his rare Calcium condition (guess it doesn't have a name?) here. It is concerning, to say the least...
• I received sad news the great Hollywood Jill (aka Pistol) was laid to rest. She was Koda's dam & Nemo's grand-dam. A special Appaloosa, with a long list of accomplishments - none more important then being someone's heart horse. Thoughts go out to our friend Diane.
|Pistol (L) Koda (R)|
• Not much riding happening here. We really need to focus on finding some land, so we can have our horses at home...
The last time we did ride, hubby did not rake the arena. Interestingly enough, the service door wasn't scary anymore. It's something about the light/air peeking under the door on the flattened sand.
• Wisconsin is still a frigid tundra. Surprise, surprise.
|Nemo (L) making friends in the frozen pasture|
• Midwest Horse Fair is getting closer, 38 days away! Check out the presenters here (Ken McNabb is coming back!). Hopefully we won't still be wearing winter boots in April!!