5.22.2009

watching for changes

We had the farrier come out to trim last night. He was surprised how big the boys had grown. We see them daily, so it's not as noticeable to us. Looking back at pictures they really have grown, among other changes. The most noticeable being Nemo's face color progressively changing, it's whiting out (like his mom). I'll be watching for other changes as these great guys keep growing. Appy's sure are fun!!

Wondering if Jessie's ears were ringing last night ?
Bill (the farrier) mentioned your name more than once (all good of course) while he was at our place.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

LOL, I had my horses trimmed yesterday, too!! What a small world it is...

aurora said...

That is funny, somehow I missed that part. Sounds like a busy guy.

aurora said...

Mentioned this to my hubby, guess the farrier was at your place right before making the drive to ours - it is a small world.