10.30.2011

Sunday Stills ~ 25 and 50 Steps

The challenge this week was to choose a starting spot, walk 25 steps in any direction and take 3 photos. Once steps had been counted out, we were asked to anchor one foot to shoot 3 photos. Harder then it sounds. Pivoting on that foot was allowed, but the anchor foot may not move. I thought we then had to continue on from the ending 25 step spot, and walk 50 more steps. After re-reading the instructions, we got to choose the starting spot for the 50 steps *rolleyes* wish I would have read the instructions thoroughly! For some reason, I have a way of making everything more difficult then it needs to be lol!! However, this actually helps with my predicament. I tried doing my version of the step challenge twice and ended up liking the results from the first round of 50 steps, and the second round of 25 steps. I found this to be a good challenge, either way. 

We took a Fall trip up north camping with our horses this week. Enjoy the frosty morning views!


Photo captures taken from my chosen 25 steps:

25_one

25_two

25_three

Photo captures taken at an additional 50 steps, from the ending above 25 steps:

50_one

50_two

50_three

Photo captures from my first attempt, these would be my chosen 50 steps:

50_firstround2

50_firstround3

50_firstround

View other 25 and 50 Steps at Sunday Stills.

9 comments:

Shirley said...

You did a great job, and got some really nice photos.

Janice said...

Well done ,lots to look at.

cdncowgirl said...

very nice :)

2browndawgs said...

Love you pictures. Love that you got dried weeds and the last of the flowering ones.

Linda said...

Awesome photos.......you found yourself a good place to be;)

Ed said...

Well done..:-)

Terry and Linda said...

You captured fall perfectly!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I liked all your photos, wow, but I especially likes the last three.

Firas said...

Very nice catches! Lotsa great shots!