10.13.2011

even more lovely

A sincere thank you to Wolfie, from What was I Thinking, and Megan, from Operation Horse Rescue for this award. It was lovely to receive, and even more lovely to get to know both of you better!!


Seven things about me:

1) I'm an unperfect perfectionist. I used to be super organized, what happened??

2) I love olives, Kalamata are my favorite.

3) I'm a Lifetime Member of the National Home Gardening Club.

4) I recently bought a new saddle, after a looong search. I ended up getting the last one I tried.

5) Much to my mother's chagrin, I believe in using and enjoying things - no matter how good they are.

6) My favorite wine is a Riesling, called Relax - comes in a blue bottle. Perfect in every way. It's light, sweet-ish, and priced right.

7) I've used purple inked pens at work for the past 8 years. No particular reason, but if I use anything else now - people notice.

If I follow you, I think you're lovely!! Grad the award and if you so choose, tell us about yourself.

3 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

congrats! cool to read more about you I like olives too!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Nice to get to know you better. Is there anyone who doesn't like kalmata olives? My favorite too. I can relate to being an imperfect perfectionist too. Too many things to do and not enough time. Congratulations on your award!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Congratulations on your award! Thanks for sharing about yourself. Hmmm, that wine sounds good, I'll have to try it out soon.