A sincere thank you to Wolfie, from What was I Thinking, and Megan, from Operation Horse Rescue for this award. It was lovely to receive, and even more lovely to get to know both of you better!!
Seven things about me:
1) I'm an unperfect perfectionist. I used to be super organized, what happened??
2) I love olives, Kalamata are my favorite.
3) I'm a Lifetime Member of the National Home Gardening Club.
4) I recently bought a new saddle, after a looong search. I ended up getting the last one I tried.
5) Much to my mother's chagrin, I believe in using and enjoying things - no matter how good they are.
6) My favorite wine is a Riesling, called Relax - comes in a blue bottle. Perfect in every way. It's light, sweet-ish, and priced right.
7) I've used purple inked pens at work for the past 8 years. No particular reason, but if I use anything else now - people notice.
If I follow you, I think you're lovely!! Grad the award and if you so choose, tell us about yourself.