1.10.2010

cold-n-sunny craze

I should have hummed, instead of hawwed this morning when I debated about bringing my camera with me to feed...the horses were all acting like a buncha silly two year old nuts! Playfully bucking, spinning, and running around in a cold-n-sunny craze. Koda and Nemo are two, not sure what Harmony's excuse was - she was the silliest of all! I was getting the feed ready, when I hear Brad bustin' out in laughter... "what did I miss?"..."oh Harmony couldn't decide which leg to kick-up, so she tried all four at the same time"!!

They usually just hover near their spots when it's breakfast time. Below is a photo of Nemo patiently waiting to be fed, it was taken yesterday - which was also sunny and cold. Who know's what stirred up the craze today, all I know is it's fun to watch. Hopefully I'll have my camera with me next time the silly mood strikes them!



3 comments:

Jeni said...

It must be in the air... I'm hoping it means there's a weather changing and for the better!

Deb Soderbeck said...

I would have to agree, I heard the weather is going to be pretty warm out this coming week.YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Warming up would be good! (Thanks for visiting and following along!)