5.14.2009

craigslist

What is up with craigslist? Incase you don't frequent the Madison "farm and garden" section - some disgruntled fool has been auto-flagging all horse for sale ads...it's wrong - and craigslist sadly isn't making it right. Two wrongs don't make a right, so I rarely go there anymore. I asked them to look into it and suggested a separate equine section, but as you can see - they don't care enough to do anything about the auto-flagging, and - they are the only ones who can. One can only hope the horses that are looking for forever homes can find their person elsewhere...

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Yep, I tried to put my filly up for sale there and ended up getting extremely frustrated. The Madison craigslist gets more views than the Janesville one... After posting 3 times I finally just put my ad up in the Janesville Farm and Garden section where it has stayed.

I can't believe they haven't done anything about it... It's seriously irritating.

aurora said...

It's been going on for a while now and has created a ton of friction. Craigslist has been contacted repeatedly by other Madison area horse enthusiasts, and yet they choose not to fix the problem - I just don't understand why? That is what moderators are for...appears someone thinks horses do not belong in the farm and garden section, because they think horse are not livestock. Whatever. They need to get over themselves, and see past their opinion. Getting off my soapbox now :)