2.21.2024

feel better cure

I have horse-y updates that I want to share, with photos to process. They will have to wait. These days my energy is absorbed by trying to help my body get better. I almost made it through Winter without getting sick. Almost. 

I am on the mend and know this nasty cold shall eventually pass. Until then, enjoy some sweet unplanned phone photos (before I got sick) of my feel better cure. Photos courtesy of Brad.



Hope and I
2/10/24




Hope at 10 months



our girl brings us so much joy





5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Love the photos of you and your girls! Feel better soon.

Shirley said...

Awww if anything will make you feel better, that filly will!
Sorry you got sick, that cold sure made it's rounds this winter.

Linda said...

You both look so beautiful. It’s clear you’re in love. Darn viruses. There are so many going around. Get better!

Val Ewing said...

Oh these are so wonderful! You and Hope look so happy together!

Far Side of Fifty said...

aww what nice photos, hope you feel better soon:)