10.04.2021

sunday stills ~ eyes

 


Our loveable kitty boy made a full recovery from what was determined to be an unknown virus earlier this year, by the entire Companion Animal team at our vet clinic. Leo is extra cuddly after being so sick and his beautiful eyes find us, no matter where we are on the ranch.

Leo is pictured above, while  "helping" me in our raised veggie beds. He is one of our three cats, and appears on my blog more than his opinionated sisters. Leo comes when called and likes to be carried into the barn at night, even if he is only a few feet away. Especially by Brad. 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Aw, what sweet, loving eyes. I’m so happy he’s doing well.

Shirley said...

He's adorable! What a sweet face!

Grey Horse Matters said...

He looks like a real sweet boy. Beautiful eyes to go with his pretty face.

Val Ewing said...

I am so glad to hear about Leo! Whew. I know it would really make my world stop if something happened to Charlie.

cdncowgirl said...

I'm so glad he recovered. He looks like a complete sweetheart :)