2.14.2019

clicks from pink week

Pink Week

pink

#tinted #fog #february #wisconsin #wintermeetspring #mybackyard

soft pink
Catching up #February #challenge is #hard...not a #pinkperson.
I was going to skip this week, when I saw this #sunrise #wraparound #west
Imagine what it looked like to the East!! #mybackyard #nofilter


pop of pink

Decided to #brush #sydney and found #pink
#itworks #cat #catsofinstagram #nofilter

from the corner

Taken from the corner of our deck, looking up at the corner of the roof
#babyicicles #nopink

lined up

#linedup #pinkheart #stuckindoors #nofilter

classic
#brio #trains dumped its load & left the #train station,
see #reflection #imagination #useyourimagination #nopink
Should have set up the tracks indoors, it’s negative degrees outside! Brrrio!! 
#trainset is over 30 yrs old & outlasted three kids. 
Now the little grands play with it when they visit. 
Their favorite part is the wooden train whistle 😳🙉🤪

accent

Sunny #cold #winter mornings bring #wildlife
out seeking warmth from the sun
#coyote #february #wisconsin #nofilter #nopink


More Clicks per Day

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures again. Love the pink sky, that's just beautiful.

Linda said...

We have a brio trainset, too, and the grandkids play with it. I’m not a fan of pink either, but first picture is magical. I love the hanging hearts, too. You need little lovelies to make it through long winters.

Shirley said...

I like pink but it isn't my favourite colour. I especially love it in the sky, and your second photo is they way I like it! But I do wear pink, usually hot pink as I tend to like vibrant colours for my clothes. Of course I never stick to the rules and wear soft pink too!
Healthy looking coyote- we had one singing the other night , right outside our neighbour's shop; it set off the motion light. Woke up the neighbourhood with its yodelling!