1.25.2019

clicks from all about you week

All About You

You!

#me #ourwoods #myhappyplace #hiking #january

You (Again!)

#me #tryingnewthings # getinfrontofthecamera #dogs #jameson #remi
#granddogs #labrador #bernesemountaindogs #labradorsofinstagram #berneseofinstagram #january #woods #nofilter
Next time I'll hide my phone & pull my #elmerfudd hat down.
Dogs were too cute to hit delete.

Outside

#me #ourboys #koda #nemo both are #appaloosa #love our #horses #myfavoriteplacetobe is #outside #home #mybackyard #january #whereisthesnow

It's Routine

#chores #mymorning #rolling #wheelbarrel #poop #remi #granddog
#bernesemountaindog #berneseofinstagram #january #whereisthesnow

Currently Loving

#love #ourhorses #koda #appaloosa #harmony #quarterhorse
#bedandbreakfast #sharingiscaring #sweet

Where I Stand

when I'm not wheelin' it by hand, I'm rollin' it with #myfriendbob
#bobcat #me #chores #getrdone

Necessary

#hay #horses #horsesofinstagram #koda #nemo #appaloosa
#wisconsin #winter #cold #january #wegotsnow #extrahayoutofframe #nofilter



My take aways from this week: I *finally* took the time to learn remote shooting, using an app on my phone. There is more to figure out, but I got it to work! Remote shooting worked really well for "You (Again!)" when I was closer, but proved to be a challenge once further away in "Outside". 




5 comments:

Linda said...

They are all beautiful and I love the one with you and your dogs!! More please! Looks like you’re experiencing a mild winter.

Is this a real thing for photographers, all about you week?

C-ingspots said...

Love your photos! Your camera has beautiful color saturation. We'd (speaking for everyone) enjoy seeing more pics of you and your critters together. :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love them all! Great picture of you and the dogs.

aurora said...

Ha ha, thanks all!! Trying to get myself & two loose dogs together in front of the camera and operate from my phone for the first time was nothing short of comical.

Linda, "all about you week" is a real thing. I believe the Photo Challenge I am participating in again this year (see earlier post) only prompts it twice a year, because most photographers dread getting in front of the camera. I know I do. Not sure, they only release one month at a time. I've seen photographers do a variation of self portraits, as their own "series".

Mrs Shoes said...

Favorite one - you with your doggies. Nice job - looks cold there, same as here -31 this morning. So over it.