12.25.2017

merry christmas friends

It magically snowed for the first time this year on Christmas Eve & it was beautiful! Not a lot, just enough to make it feel like Christmas. 

Every year I get my craft on, and hand make cards to send out. I feature something I've photographed throughout the year. Most of my holiday cards are equine oriented. Sending cards for any occasion is becoming a thing of the past, and homemade ones even more so. I don't make things by hand very often, and look forward to the creative thinking, searching for the right combinations, and even the methodical process it requires to put cards together. 

This year, I combined four of my photos. One from our pines, and three of our horses. If you click to view larger, you will notice the horses & pines are interrelated. As everything in this world is, to a certain extent...

front cover

inside sentiment


Thank you, for being a part of this blog ~ it means a lot to share each others joys & even sorrows. You are appreciated more then you know!! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Healthy Magical New Year!


5 comments:

Mrs Shoes said...

Those cards are beautiful!
I went to a lot of trouble, in the midst of butchering and rendering, to get Christmas letters written, then the printer went to hell. Good intentions...
Merry Christmas!

Grey Horse Matters said...

You've made a beautiful card sharing what you love with everyone. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and the gang.

Shirley said...

Merry Christmas! I didn't do cards this year- it is getting too expensive- but I do like the idea of handmade ones. I might have to actually buy a proper photo editing program- or try to figure out the Gimp program that I downloaded.

Linda said...

Beautiful card! Merry Christmas!

C-ingspots said...

That's a beautiful card! Merry Christmas Aurora.