12.29.2014

just being together ~ happy new year

After a full day of indoor arena riding at the trail competition on Saturday, we wrapped the weekend up with an outdoor relaxing trail ride on the farm...sigh. We thought about giving the boys the day off, they certainly earned it. But a leisurely ride felt like the right thing to do. Just being together outside, without expectations. We have no snow, and therefore no ice. The sun was shining, it wasn't too cold, the air was mmm fresh...oh how I miss trail riding!!


Last Trail Ride of the Year
Sunday, December 28, 2014

2015 is going to be a fun horse-filled year, I'm so looking forward to it! Thanks much for riding along, and sharing this past year. It means a lot to me. Wishing each of you a Happy & Healthy New Year, full of all the things you love!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Happy New Year to you as well, and hope you have many fun adventures in 2015!

C-ingspots said...

You mean a lot to me! Honestly, I'm ready for a new year and like you, am so anxious for new adventures with our horses! :) Here's to a new year my friend!!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Happy New Year!