Thank you Tails from Provence for awarding me the Sunshine Award! I went to see what the sunshine was all about, and learned interesting things! Check out the beautiful photos, inspiration and humor Tails from Provence shares and while you are at it, vote for her deserving blog in the HayNet 2012 Blogger of the Year competition!! The sunshine award goes to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”I'll do my best to follow the rules, altho I may will bend the last one.
1) First, the nominee must thank the blogger that nominated them and link to their blog.
2) Then, answer a list of ten questions and post them on the awarded blog.
1. Do you prefer Mares or Geldings? Doesn't really matter, altho I seem to partner better with Geldings
2. English or Western? Western
3. Do you prefer “younger” or “older” horses? Younger, well-trained horses.
4. Have you ever trained a horse from ground zero? No, I've done parts with guidance. I enjoy working with young horses. Maybe someday?
5. Do you prefer riding or ground work? Riding, but I believe in the importance of ground work
6. Do you board your horse or keep it at home? We switched to full-time boarding this year. Like everything, it has it's plus & minuses
7. Do you do all natural things or commercial stuff? A blend of our own
8. All Tacked up or Bareback? Tacked up, altho I would like to do more bareback riding
9. Equestrian model? None...I've deleted my answer so many times - that is when "the dot-dot-dot" comes in
10. What’s your, one, main goal while being in the horse world?
To be able to enjoy the endless wonder equine offer, for as long as I can
3) Next the nominee must nominate ten bloggers for the award, and let them know. I really enjoy the sunshine these listed blogs spread (in no particular order). They keep it real, complete with fantastic photos and stories of life happenings. I can relate to each of them, and feel like I've gotten to know these wonderful folks through blogs: