12.16.2019

overdue horse post

I haven't posted about our horses (at home) since last Spring, whoops!! I just hit delete to no less then three crafted paragraphs, after a week or more of trying to find the right words. Instead, I am sharing an update in pictures of late Summer into Fall:



a rafter of six turkeys
Nemo's turn to stand guard
heading to their favorite corner

finished fence & path

Fall trees glow

horses hanging out in the upper pasture
during hunting season

our October early winter was beeeautiful

We are still waiting for more snow. I am hoping to find words to share before the end of the year. Just incase they don't flow, have a wonderful close to your 2019!!



4 comments:

Shirley said...

I knew you'd post sooner or later! Your place is so pretty, must just be heaven for your horses. I hope you have a trouble free winter!

aurora said...

I have been trying to post! For some odd reason, I can't seem to find topics of interest that aren't mundane or repetitive. When I try "forcing" words I stall out, or become whiney. I don't want to whine. I have shared multiple times about not riding (boo hoo hoo, I am the only one that needs to get over it -or- do something about it) for some reason my thoughts relate to not riding. All that it offered, was such a huge part of me. See, here I go again lol! My other horse interactions seem to be on cruise control, which is a good thing. Everyone is healthy. Walk them in, walk them out. Pick stalls. That would be a short post ha haa!! I do believe our horses are happy here, as we are. Thanks Shirley!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Your pictures are beautiful. What a great place you have. I'm sure the horses are as happy as you are to be there.

I have the same problem with blogging, nothing interesting to say and no time to say it. There is so much going on with preparing for Christmas and dealing with the weather and so I'm boring. Horses in horses out, stalls mucked etc. I'll try to start blogging regularly after Christmas. Have a great Christmas!

Shirley said...

It's a struggle, but horses are interesting whether or not we are riding them!